Monday, November 17, 2008

Here We Go Again

I LOVE being a Mom and all, in fact it is the greatest thing to ever happen to me!!! However, I have one complaint!!! Yes, that's right, only 1!! CHILDREN'S TOY SONGS!!!!

I can take the diaper changing, spit-up, crying, long hours awake - no problem. I do actually cherish all those moments, BUT........... listening to this song over and over and over, and that lady singing......really!?!?!?! Who sings like that! I hear it while I'm awake, sleeping, folding laundry, I can even hear it all the way across the house in the bathroom! In fact, I hear it right this moment!! EVERYTIME Paul kicks or swats the kitty cat or bunny - Here we go again!!

I really want to break it but it makes Paul so happy - so where is the justice in that! I think that playful puppy, kitty cat, bumblebee, and bunny too want to play with all of you too!

1 comment:

Heather said...

As you know, we have lots of baby toys, but I have to say this is the most annoying one I have ever heard. That lady should be shot!! The key is to get instrumental only--it still gets old, but doesn't make me want to kill!!