Then we had the Griffin Family Christmas!! It is always so much fun! The Griffins number 25 now (if I counted right) and there is never a dull moment.
Next, we had Christmas -Westerman Style! Damian was in town the whole week, and we got to spend some extra time with him. We did some last minute Christmas shopping and took Paul to see Santa........who was a little crabby. However, you can tell Paul liked Santa - just look at that smile.
Dave's mom, Kathie came in town to spend Christmas with us and Damian cooked his famous Gumbo on Christmas Eve. When the Cajun in Damian comes out - you'd think you were in N'Oleans. We all got some great loot and Paul had tons of fun with the tissue paper.
We rounded off the week by heading up to Tulsa for the Thompson Family Christmas. Susan, Jim, Truett, and Claire were able to come into town from Alabama and added to the fun. Owen, Ethan, and Paul had tons of fun playing with toys and entertaining everyone!
Although exhausting this truly was the best Christmas! I wish I would have taken more pictures! I don't want to get too sappy....but Dave and I feel so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful, fun family. We can't wait until next year!


1 comment:
the best christmas ever!! having paul in our lives makes us feel so blessed in every way! to everyone - thanks for making our lives so special!!!!
Post a Comment