Just got back from a weekend in Tulsa. Paul is completely pooped out. Literally!! He played with his cousins Owen and Ethan all weekend and suffered his first allergic reaction. It was quite scary. We haven't the faintest clue what set him off but he broke out in hives, sneezing, itchy, and his whole body turned bright red. Thank God my sister-in-law, Heather, was there to help us. She totally prevented a freak out! A little bit of Benadryl calmed the reaction and Paul was back to his normal self. I hope that doesn't happen again!
Owen and Ethan are 4 months older than Paul and they are so much fun to watch. It gives Dave and I a lesson or two on what to expect. They are on the move and are two of the happiest little boys. We just love watching them interact with Paul. The boys are growing up so fast, I just kept saying, "Where is my little baby?"
Owen even shared his thumb with Paul


1 comment:
CUTE - CUTE - CUTE- BOYS!!!
Post a Comment