We took advantage of the beautiful day today and went to the park to feed the ducks. I didn't know how Paul would react but he LOVED it! I tried so hard to get some video and pics but it proved too difficult with Paul chasing the ducks, making sure he didn't get into any duck do-do, Goose trying to eat the bread, and Paul screaming "DUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKK"! I had to sit back, put the camera away, and just enjoy. A couple ducks even came right up to Paul and ate the bread right out of his hands. I was so surprised but he wasn't scared at all, even though some of the ducks were bigger than Paul is. He kept holding his hand out so they could get the bread and saying "duk duk duk duk". It was so cute and I can't wait to go back. Next time Dave's coming!!!
Oma
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment