Last weekend, on a rainy day at the lake, Grammy, Pops, and I took Paul to a "Western" type store in Whitesboro to check some things out. Paul found himself some cowboy boots and came running over to Mom and I, so excited for us to put these boots on him. I didn't think that he would like them very much so I just let him wear them around the store for a little while and let his excitement cool. That never happened. He refused to take them off and suckered Grammy into buying him his first pair of cowboy boots!! He has worn them everyday since and cries when he has to take them off. Every morning he runs and finds his "BOOOS" and wants to put them on immediately. He also picked out a cowboy shirt and belt with shiny silver tabs on it that he loves to wear also. I think he's the cutest cowboy I've ever seen!!!!
Puttin' my BOOS on
Takin my truck to the back door so I can wear my BOOS outside
Watch how fast I can run in my BOOS
Thinking about stomping some mud in his BOOS
So excited to have his BOOs on
My handsome cowboy!! (By the way.....if you don't tuck his jeans into the boots he gets mad because then he can't see them!!!)
Mommy can't catch me when I run around the house in my Boos!


No comments:
Post a Comment