Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba LIVE!!

Paul had a "special" day with Mommy and Daddy all to himself Friday night!  We took him to Yo Gabba Gabba Live in Tulsa.  Yo Gabba Gabba is one of Paul's favorite shows and Muno is definitely his favorite creature.  For those of you who may not know what Yo Gabba Gabba is, it's basically psychedelic crazy creatures dancing around singing really catchy songs.  Paul had an absolute blast and believe it or not, Dave and I did as well!  We all had tshirts of a different character - Daddy was Brobee, Mommy was Foofa, and Paul was Muno of course!  We danced, ate pizza, and sang really loud!  Paul got a glow stick and he was waving around singing and dancing.  THEN.....Muno came through the crowd and Paul and I ran down to the bottom so we could say "hi" and wave at Muno.  Paul was so excited and poor Muno was being mauled by kids everywhere!  I am so glad we decided to take him, I was worried at first that he might freak out!  He didn't and he loved it!  Can't wait to do it again!!








No comments: