Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year!  We are so blessed with such wonderful family, I just can't thank God enough for everyone in our lives!  Paul understood what Christmas meant this year.  When I asked him about it he replied, " Happy Birthday Jesus! Ho-Ho comes!"  I guess that's pretty good for a 2 year old!  He was so excited Christmas Eve and was well aware that he was getting some surprises in the morning!  He carefully selected some cookies for HO-HO and an orange for Red Nose, and headed off to bed!  Christmas morning was so exciting and Paul was thrilled that HO-HO came to visit!  He was mesmerized by all his new toys!  Joseph had no clue what was going on but got a delicious toy that he loved to chew on!  Let the count down for next year begin!!!









No comments: