Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Paul!!!!

Paul turned three 10 days ago and I am just so confused at where all the time has gone.  I can't believe my Paul is 3, and such a big boy.  He is the coolest, sweetest, and most remarkable little person I've ever known.  His wonderful excitement for life is contagious, and his smile could melt your heart in seconds.  Happy 3rd Birthday, Paul!!  We love you forever, and ever, no matter what!!!

His birthday started with a burst through the door first thing in the morning, to Mommy and Daddy dancing and singing Happy Birthday!  Then we had to go to a swim lesson, where Daddy came and watched what an awesome swimmer Paul is.  Then slurpees for lunch, followed by Skittles and M&M's for snack.  Paul's friends Ethan and Mathew came over to play and eat cupcakes with the birthday boy.  After his nap, Pops and G came over for pizza and presents.  Paul was so excited to get his very own train table, which is now his favorite thing in the whole world!!  He then got his second favorite thing....a new red bike, helmet, and bell.  We've been letting him ride it around the house since it's been so hot outside, hope the wood floors can stand some wear and tear.  After we ate birthday pizza, Mommy and Daddy took Paul to see his very first movie, Cars 2.  He got a huge bucket of popcorn and his very own Sprite!!!!  Heaven!!!  I think he had a great day, and I am so happy to share it with him!!!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures of a handsome awesome boy.....so much fun!!!