Today we beat the heat and headed indoors for some swimming! Our little water boy had a blast and was jumping from the side of the pool, ducking his head under water to blow bubbles, kicking his feet, and tried to float on his back! I am so amazed at what little fear he has of the water! I need to get this kid into some serious swim lessons!!! Joseph took a snooze while all this swimming was going on and woke up just in time to go to lunch! Next time we plan to take him into the water too! Paul kept saying he wanted Mommy to get out of the pool and Joseph to come swim with him!! I don't know why he kept trying to kick me out!!!
Joseph got a little wet!!
Blowing bubbles
Launched into the air!
More More More More
Practicing kicking his feet
My new favorite picture
Jumping from the side of the pool!!
Motorboat Motorboat


No comments:
Post a Comment