Dave was out of town most of last week, so I had to come up with some fun things to do while Daddy was out of town and the boys and I were missing him. We decided to meet Pops & G at Gatti Land Pizza for some games and fun! Joseph is now into the games just as much as Paul is and wants to do nothing but drive the racecar. Paul calls him a crazy driver :) Can't you see why......
Paul runs from game to game so excited to try everything. He never does a game more than once and he never wants to leave!!! Whack-a-Shark is always an entertaining one to watch him play.
We spotted the new giant pirate ship in the corner, and I didn't think there was anyway that Paul would ride it, but I was totally wrong!!!! He and I had so much fun riding the pirate ship, even though I had to do the splits to sit in between the seats. I think they were made for REALLY short legs and small bottoms!!! We laughed so hard on the ship and even did no hands as it rocked back and forth!
The boys were totally exhausted when we got home ..... Mission Accomplished!


No comments:
Post a Comment