Who needs a rubber ducky when you have Grammy to make bath time loads of fun!
Grammy came to OKC yesterday to help out with Paul's first pictures. We got him all washed up for picture day and Grammy has the secret touch to make Paul go right to sleep. She also got some smiles!
I think that the pictures will turn out really cute. Of course, I got peed on twice during the pictures but I'll admit I am thankful that it was #1 instead of #2!! Does that mean he is marking his territory?


3 comments:
You can really track his growth through all these pictures! Amazing!
-Chris
after a long day and driving 3 hrs. with stinky chilly....faded away when i held paul and he smiled. just what the dr. ordered! just waiting for next weekend when i can love on him again. he likes neck kisses!!!
grammy loves paul!!
Post a Comment