Paul and Goose had a pretty awesome vacation as well, they both came back a little spoiled.
Goose and Chili paled around playing all day in the backyard. Then just about every night they got to go for a walk and swimming at the park. It's great to be a dog!
Paul had so much fun with Grammy and Papa. He got to go swimming in the backyard, swimming at Nana's, walks to the park, swinging, out to eat, tried some new foods, mastered the sippy cup, play with tons of toys, went to J-W with Papa, and is starting to get fast with his crawling. His crawling is the cutest thing I've ever seen, but quite entertaining.
Paul LOVES to swim. We are going out tonight to by a baby pool for the backyard. Apparently, as you can see from the video, he likes to drink and try to eat the pool water. I don't know where he learned that from ?!?!
Paul was so good for Grammy and Papa. He ate all his food, actually he was as hungry as a horse, and they had to go buy some more. I think they tired him out and he slept really well while there. Never once did I worry because Grammy and Papa spoiled him with so much love, and that can never be a bad thing!!!
Paul and Goose's Vacation


No comments:
Post a Comment