Last week while we were in Dallas, Mom and I met up with some old friends we haven't seen in quite some time!!! For those of you who might remember it is Lindsay and Marilyn Brinker!!!! Lindsay was my best friend growing up through grade school and St. Mark's days. It was so awesome to see her and she is doing absolutely wonderful. She has a beautiful little girl named Peyton, who reminds me so much of Lindsay when we were 5 years old. I just look at Peyton and hundreds of memories rush back!!! Peyton was so nice to Paul and they wanted to get their picture taken. Alright so I admit we might have bribed them a little to take this picture but they sure look cute. I really hope the next time we are in Dallas we can meet up with them again!!!
Oma
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment