Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mysterious Creature

We found a mysterious creature hiding behind the trash cans this morning!!  I have no clue what it is!  It looks like a giant salamander/lizard creature!  I don't really know what to think about this thing, I didn't want to kill it but what the heck is it???

Here's our morning conversation concerning the creature........

Lindsey:  What the heck is that, Paul?

Paul:  OOOOOO - Hold Mama Hold

Lindsey:  I don't think we should touch it.  Mommy doesn't know what it is?

Paul:  Zard Ma 

Lindsey:  Lizard??  Here Paul Get it with the spatula

Paul:  NO!!!  HOLD!!!

Lindsey:  Paul we don't touch things that we don't know what they are

Paul:  Mama, Zard!!!  HOLD!!!  PLEASE!!!

Lindsey:  Let's just get it with the spatula and look at it

Paul:  NOOOOO!!  HOLD!!  I HUG!!!  


Really?!?!??  The things I am going to find in this boys pockets when I do the laundry!!!








No comments: