Tuesday, May 17, 2011

O K L A H O M A

This past weekend we visited Oklahoma for a wonderful time with friends and family!  We stayed at our old house Thursday night to catch up on some yard work.  Paul and Daddy tackled the lawn while Joseph and I vacuumed the inside.  It's looking great - now if someone would PLEASE buy it!

















Friday morning we drove up to Tulsa for some fun with the Tulsa Thompsons.  We went to a Rooster Day Parade (whatever that means) Saturday morning and had a blast waving at all the cars, collecting candy, highfiving mascots, and dancing to the bands.  I love parades and Paul has inherited this fine quality as well. 

We also found a really cool stick!








Paul and Owen anxiously awaiting the arrival of the first marching band!




Much better viewing on Mommy's shoulders!



Daddy pulled double duty and gave my back a rest!



Gran with her boys 






















Our attempt at a family picture - didn't go so well!


Saturday night I heading down to OKC for a graduation dinner, but Dave, Paul and Joseph had some fun in Owen and Ethan's backyard.  After dinner they even got to eat ice cream on the porch!


All I have to say about this picture is........My Poor Sweet JOE!  He tries so hard to keep up with the big boys and he just wants to play with them and their toys so bad!  He crawls around just waiting for one of them to talk to him or make a face at him so he can laugh and smile.  One day buddy....One day!  Mommy's routing for you!























While we were in Tulsa we just had to take a trip down memory lane and visited our first house.  She looks pretty and our tree, Elanor Elm, looks mighty fine out front.  This is where it all started!  I love that house!

1 comment:

Katie Z. said...

Poor baby in the car!

Thanks for stopping by, and for the complements...

I'm so glad we're family.