It was 5:00 last night and I'm outside talking to the bug guy about our fire ant problem and scouring the yard for any mounds, when Dave comes running down the front steps, saying "We've got to go! Why haven't you answered the phone?" I stare at him blankly and give him a look like, WTH !!!! I'm taking care of our bug problems!!! DUH!!!! Dave then jumps off the step and says you have 15 minutes to get ready - WE'RE GOING TO THE THUNDER GAME!!!!!
YIPEEE!!!! I've never gotten ready so fast!!! I showered and dressed in 15 minutes! That might be a new record for me!!! An hour later we were at the Thunder v. Mavs game!!! It was a blast!! The Thunder won of course and yes, we were the only ones without Mavs shirts on but we have to stay loyal to our Thunder!!
THANK YOU MOM SO SO SO MUCH for watching the boys last night on such short notice!! We appreciate you so much and love you even more!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment