Today started so early!!! 4:45 am wakeup call and off to the hospital so Paul could get tubes in his ears and his adenoids removed. I must confess, I have been an absolute nervous wreck!! I know this procedure was so basic and simple but it is so hard to hand your baby over and have him put to sleep under anesthesia. I am so thankful I have such a supportive, loving husband who keeps me somewhat calm! Thank goodness it is over! (I know that I am probably making it a bigger deal than it was, but I am still glad it is over!)
Thank you to everyone that was praying for Paul today! He did wonderful and was so courageous and brave! We are so proud of him! I think he is already feeling better and is back to his same silly self.
For some reason I felt the need to document the day.......
Coloring at 5:30 am this morning in the waiting room
Playing on Daddy's Blackberry while waiting to talk with doc
Has no idea what is about to happen

His little gown made me so sad, but he kept us laughing as he was running around flashing everyone his diaper
Throwing all our toys on the ground in the pre-op room
Special hospital bear that Paul thought was so cool because he had a matching bracelet just like Paul's
This was Paul's favorite game in the pre-op area! Good thing they had multiple boxes of Kleenex!


No comments:
Post a Comment