This weekend Mom and I took Paul to Grapevine, Texas for a mini-vacation! I don't even know where to start!!! We had so much fun I didn't know it was possible to have that much fun in 48 hours!! We started off by taking Paul to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch. They had waterfalls, Gorillas, Birds, and Elephants, so it felt like you were in a real rainforest. Every 10 minutes the Gorillas or Elephants would start moving and Paul would start acting and making gorilla sounds as loud as he could. He picked out a light up cup with a special cherry frozen treat inside and was totally immersed in the rainforest. After lunch we took him on a train ride threw Grapevine Mills Mall. He wanted to ride in the Caboose, and wave at everyone while yelling "hi" or "choo-choo"!! Then we headed down the street to Great Wolf Lodge. I was totally blown away by this place, as it is the ultimate kid paradise!!! I must admit I am still a kid at heart so had I not been pregnant I would have been running around crazy like all the other kids there! NEXT TIME!!! This place has water slides, arcades, craft time, pizza parlor, fountains, story time, animals, you name it we did it- it is heaven to kids!!! Paul is such a water boy and he took off to play in all the fountains, jet skis, slides, and water guns. This kid was one giant prune after all this water. He is such a brave little guy with NO FEAR because he wanted to go down the big kid slides all by himself.(big kid as in big kid slides in toddler area) I was amazed!!!! These slides were at least 15 feet long and fast fast fast. He must have went down them 30 plus times!!! I couldn't believe it!!! He was a non-stop smile all weekend!! Since it was a Paul weekend, he got to pick out so many souvenirs, stay up late, play arcade games, eat dessert first and drink as much chocolate milk as his heart desired!!! Now we are back to reality and my little boy is exhausted in his bed for a nice long nap!!!
THANKS TO MY MOM for such a great weekend!!! We are so blessed to have you in our lives!!!
This is Paul in the Arcade @ Great Wolf Lodge. He loved this Wac-A-Shark game and kept taking huge swings at it.
Paul playing in the fountain at GWL!!!!


1 comment:
the best time ever, thanks lindsey and paul for making a great weekend awesome!! i must say, for being 7 mos. preg you really get around!! i won't tell dave that you let 1000 gallons of water drop on your head .....unless he reads this :)
Post a Comment