Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Only Way to Beat the Heat

Have I mentioned lately how much I love our neighborhood?  We have a neighborhood pool just down the street from us and we plan on utilizing it as much as we can, especially since it was 98 today.  Paul starts swim lessons next week so we did a little practicing tonight.  Joseph loves swimming and splashes Paul, laughing the whole time.  Neither one of them wanted to leave but a freak thunderstorm came through and it was dinner time.  This is the best way to beat the heat.  Amen!  P.S. - My boys have a tan going on!



 




 







 

1 comment:

Katie Z. said...

Zana starts swim lessons today!

Yes, I am definitely still for hire for T-shirt quilts (and I know how to do the quilting part better!). I don't have your email anymore since I had to change my own email address... stupid spammers.