Tonight was the perfect summer night! We ate a delicious dinner at the Londoner, and Paul ate all his dinner so.............we headed to Frisco Commons Park. We call Frisco, the city of parks, because they are EVERYWHERE, and we love to go explore new ones all around town. We'd never been to the Commons Park and it was anything BUT common!!! This park was 100+ acres, with the biggest playground I'd ever seen! You could get lost in the playground and it had so many ups and downs and hidden passageways. Paul and I went on an adventure, looking for pirates all through the playground. Our adventure stopped once we found the awesome dirt scooper in the sand box and it was on to a new adventure of digging to China. Paul says that all the time but I don't think he has a clue what China is :) Joseph laughed and giggled while Daddy pushed him in the swing. Just as we were about to leave we spotted the SPLASH PARK!!!! This has got to be one of the funnest things to play in. We didn't bring swim suits but who cares!!!! We all ran around the splash park, cooled off and were soaked!! I was the only adult running around the splash park, and I must have looked like a total idiot but I couldn't care less. Paul, Joseph, and I had a blast. Really wish Dave could have run around with us, but he guarded all of our technology, ie cell phones, wallets, keys, and stuff that couldn't get wet. He was also the picture taker for tonight! After our splashy fun and soaked to the bone, we walked to our car and we spotted....who else but the ICE CREAM MAN!!! Summer just isn't summer without the Ice Cream Man!! We all got something special and ate it really quick before it melted. On the way home, Paul told us, "I the happiest boy in the world!" Yep that is music to my ears and makes my heart so full of love! I Love Daddy, Paul, Joseph, Goose, and SUMMER!!!
This is only half of the playground! HUGE!!!
He found the Dirt Scooper!!
And dug to China
Daddy and Joseph swinging away
He's got a REALLY BIG LOAD!!!
Paul used his big muscles for this job
Looking for pirates!
Hidden passage ways
Crazy kids in the splash park!
Joseph, our curious explorer
No comments:
Post a Comment