OK....So, I don't want to brag on myself or anything but I had my first "photo shot" and I am so so so happy with the way the pictures turned out!!!! My cousin, Daniele, was my client or shall I say victim !! Actually, I really didn't have to do much except press the button at the right time! She is absolutely beautiful and incredibly photogenic! These are for her senior pictures and there is no way you can tell that it was 40 degrees outside! Poor girl was a turning purple and freezing but put up with me and all 200+ pictures I took, after I edited them! I think I took 650 pictures total :)
It was so fun taking pictures of her and I learned so much! Thank you Daniele for this opportunity! I hope you love the pictures!! Any more victims out there????
Oma
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment