Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Dallas Style

We packed up the car on Tuesday - AGAIN :) - and headed down to Dallas for the Best Thanksgiving EVER!!!  Seriously, my Mom outdoes herself every year!  The food is wonderful, the company is superb, and we always leave so excited for next year!  We are so blessed to have the most wonderful, joyous, funny, loving family!  Every year it keeps getting better and better - just when you think it couldn't be more fun - next year comes.  I think I got my point across!  Paul and Joseph had a blast!  He loves all his cousins and they provide endless entertainment and fun for my little ball of energy!  When he went to bed that night he was falling asleep in G's arms on the way to his bed!  That never happens!  Joseph was all smiles, of course, and everyone passed him around to get their special snuggles! I am so thankful for my family!!! They are probably the only ones that read this blog :)


No comments: