Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Joseph's Holy Day

Saturday Joseph received his first sacrament and was Baptized at St. Paul's.  Dave and I were so touched by all those who attended!  We had our whole family, both sides, together celebrating Joseph's life!  I can't even communicate how much it meant to me that all the Westermans and Griffins came to the Baptism.  There really aren't any words that can adequately express how much it meant to us to see and feel all the love and support from our families.  I was touched beyond words!  Thank you EVERY one for being there and supporting us.  I am so thankful for our families, and we truly feel loved and blessed to have you in our lives!   Thank you - My heart is so happy! Damian and Laura, aka The Godfather and The Godmother, thank you for this gift you have given us in accepting to be Joseph's Godparents.  We are so happy that Joseph will have you both as he begins the journey of life :)

No comments: