Monday, December 6, 2010

Paul and Joseph Meet Santa

Last week we took the boys to visit Santa at where else........ Bass Pro Shop, of course!  Actually, it was a really neat set up with toy trains, a racecar track, and free Santa pictures!  I highly recommend it!  Paul had to be bribed to sit on Santa's lap.  We told him he could drive one of the four wheelers and the boat, if he sat on Santa's lap for a picture!  To our surprise, he did it and even told Santa, "Ho Ho Ho".  I was that geeky, proud mother standing off to the side snapping pictures with my own camera of my two guys in their matching outfits! Dave later informed me, that is not so cool and I can't do that when their older!  Let's just see about that, everyone loves two cute boys in matching outfits, especially their Momma!!!  My mission next year is too get them to smile!!











No comments: