Paul and I went to the park yesterday to feed the ducks. If you remember back before Joseph was born, Paul and I used to go to this park all the time to feed the baby geese. It was such a wonderful experience and the babies were so tame and cute. Well.......now those babies aren't babies anymore and they have turned into aggressive adults!!! Yikes!!! As we walked up to the park all the geese were swimming and as soon as they saw us they took to the air and came flying over for some grub! Crazy thing about it is there are probably 100 geese at this park and when they all came flying at us, it was pretty intimidating! Ok, I'll say it - it totally made me nervous! Paul wasn't the lease bit scared and took his bagels (yes we use left over bread from home) right up to the ducks and let them eat out of his hand. I couldn't believe it! The geese were chasing him around for his bread and just stealing it right out of the bag. I've never seen such fearless geese! Once again we were surrounded and I had to swat at a couple of them because they were just to aggressive! It was still so much fun and I can't wait to go back. Of course after feeding the ducks we always stop for some fun on the playground!
Oma
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment