Today we had our first field trip with Paul's school to Orr Family Farms. I loaded Joseph up in the Baby Bjorn and headed out to the pumpkin patch. We had so much fun and I totally managed pretty well with both boys. We did so many activities and just played the day away! We rode the tractor, the train, played in the sandbox, picked out some pumpkins, met some new friends, feed sheep, goats, chickens, pigs, played on the playground, and did I forget to mention, PAUL HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!! Her name is Laura and she is quite the cutie! Laura was so excited to see Paul there. She totally likes to dig in the dirt too and even road the tractor to show Paul how cool she is! It was the cutest thing ever to watch her flirt with him and he was extra nice to her and brought dirt piles over for her to play with. She tried to hold his hand but he wasn't having any to that! He only wants to hold Mommy's hand for now :) The two of them paled around all day and Laura's Mom, Ashley, and I totally hit it off. Ashley has another daughter who is 10 months old and Joseph was eying her all day :) I just can't help it that our boys are so darn cute :) :) :)
Anyways, what a wonderful day! I just love this new preschool Paul is going to. He is learning so much, they do really fun things together, and his teachers are just awesome!!! I feel so blessed to have found this place and so thankful that we were able to get Paul in !!!!
Oma
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment