We are back from St. Louis, but I wouldn't call us rested !!! There is always so much to do and so little time. We did manage to sleep in every morning but with Cardinals baseball and the Rams playing we had a weekend full of sports. We hit 2 baseball games Friday night and Saturday afternoon and tackled the Rams football game Sunday afternoon! We managed to watch the OU/TX game as well, so needless to say the weekend was full of beer and sports! Just our style :)
Thanks Pops and G so much for watching the boys this weekend!!! We appreciate you so much!!! Paul cried this morning when I woke him up because you guys weren't there!!! I had to explain to him that Mommy is here and I have PRESENTS just so he would like me again!!


1 comment:
Haha, you had to give him presents? I love it :P
Post a Comment